Digital SLR cameras, H2/H4 Zoom, Marantz field recorders, and other field equipment are available to Folk Studies graduate students. The equipment can be signed out for a few days at a time from the office, room 237.
Equipment available to graduate students for Ethnographic Video Production
(4) Panasonic AG-DVX100B Cameras
(1) Cannon Vixia HF S10 HD Camcorder
(2) 8-Core Mac Pro Computers
(4) 20" Apple Cinema Display Monitors
Final Cut Pro 7 (includes, Final Cut Pro, Color 1.5 Motion 4, Soundtrack Pro 3, Compressor 3.5, DVD Studio Pro 4)
(2) Sennheiser Shot Gun Microphones (with Wind Screens)
(2) Sony Electret ECM-44B Condenser Lavalier Microphones
(2) Sennheiser EW100 G2 Wireless Microphones
(2) Manfrotto Spiked Tripods and corresponding Manfrotto cases
(1) Full Lowel light kit
(1) Shure FP33 Stereo Field Mixer
(1) Marantz Professional Stereo Field Recorder
See what cool projects Folk Studies students have used the equipment for at the ethnographic film page!