Toppers at Sea 2014
The Climate Change Challenge
The MV Explorer
- The MV Explorer is operated by the Institute for Shipboard Education with the University for Virginia.
- The ship is a state-of-the-art floating campus, open to voyagers of all ages. Opportunities for learning are at the heart of the ISE voyages.
- Everyone will participate in pre-port briefings led by experts.
- Learn more about the ship.
- The program package will include a Standard Cabin based on double occupancy. Upgrades may be available at additional cost.
- Cabins - Learn More
- While the amenities are available to all voyages, none are included in the program fee.
- Check them out
Prepare for your voyage
Everyone needs to know what to bring and how to pack. Here are suggestions.
ISE employs a 24-hour answering service that will direct calls after business hours and on weekends by calling 1-800-854-0195.
- Stockholm, Sweden
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Lerwick, United Kingdom (Shetland Islands)
- Reykjavik, Iceland
- Isafjordur, Iceland
- Akureyri, Iceland
- Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Southampton, England (Disembark)
- Summer 2014
May 30 - June 15
- $3,689 - $3,898
*Airfare not included.