Contemporary Visual Art Responses - Florence & Rome
This program has moved toe Summer 2015. Contact the program leaders for details.
- Walking tour through the Roman Forum and Capitline Museum
- Borghese Gardens overlooking city of Rome
- Florence Cathedral (il Duomo)
- Michelangelo's David
- Vatican and the Sistine Chapel
- To expand each student's understanding of the art making process through the experience of looking, discussing, and studying through physical processing (sketching, etc.).
- To deepen possibilities for each individual studio practice by processing discoveries once back in the studio into a series of works.
- To expand ways of seeing and the capacity for making into methods for the furthering of thought.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,