French Business and Culture
An educational experience for graduate students in the Professional MBA program in the Gordon Ford College of Business.
Students learn about business environment in the European community generally and France specifically. Students tour French enterprises, interact with business leaders, and learn about "clusters" (private and public cooperative organizations).
- Independent travel day to explore Lyon or another city in the region
- Live and study in Lyon
- Potential to work with International MBA students and/or graduates
- To learn about both differences and similarities between French and U.S. enterprises.
- To better understand the French culture as it underlies business within France and business between the US and France.
- To better understand the viewpoints of the European Community using the experience in France as a gateway and illustration of these viewpoints.
- To apply this learning and understanding by collaborating on a business case with French iMBA students within the French environment.
- Dr. Bob Hatfield
- Lyon, France
- Summer 2014
- International airfare not included.
- All WKU PMBA students accepted into the program will automatically receive a $1500 scholarship, and are strongly encouraged to apply for additional funding.
- Other scholarships available