Watch for Winter 2015 announcements.
The success of the course is dependent on a better understanding of the food, land and people of the area as each relates to sustainability.
- This course will expose students to many aspects of tropical biology while exploring habitats in a biodiversity hot-spot.
- Students will experience several of the most biologically-diverse ecosystems on the planet in a tropical environment.
- Students will have hands on research experiences conducting forest based projects.
- Through this course they will develop an understanding of evolution, diversity, ecology and behavior of many organisms that live in a variety of terrestrial and marine ecosystems.
- This course will also assist students in developing critical thinking skills while engaging in hands-on research.