How do I...
Check Topnet for Scholarships
- Logon to www.wku.edu
- Choose "TopNet" from the list in the More Links box.
- Click on "TopNet Login" and read the instructions carefully.
- You will be prompted to enter your WKU ID number and pin. Your WKU ID number is assigned during the admission process and will be listed in the upper right hand corner of the admission profile sheet (included with the admission acceptance letter). You may also click on "Lookup My WKU ID" on the TopNet login page to retrieve your ID. Your pin will be set to the last six digits of your social security number (if available) or the last six digits of your WKU ID. Click on "Login".
- Click on "Continue Login"
- Click on "Student Services"
- Click on "Financial Aid"
- Click on "Award"
- Click on "Accept Award Offer"
- Select the appropriate Aid Year from the drop down box and click on "Submit"Select Accept or Decline from the drop down box per fund or click on "Accept Full Amount All Awards"
- Click on "Submit Changes"
- Click on "Exit" at the top of the page
Please e-mail any questions or changes to email@example.com
Instructions For Scholarship Press Release
The following information may be completed and forwarded to the newspaper of your choice. You are requested to submit the information directly to the newspaper and not return the form to WKU. This is optional for all scholarship recipients. You are not required to complete this form.
The PDF forms listed above require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download this free software by clicking on the icon below:
You can access the Adobe Accessibility Converter here: