FAQs About WKU's Financial Aid Office
Click on a question below for the answer. Click on the question again to close.
- What are the Financial Aid Office's hours?
- The Financial Aid Office is open the following times, except during school holidays and office closures due to inclement weather: Monday – Friday 8am-4:30pm CST (Fall, Winter and Spring Academic Year Schedule) Summer Hours: May Session-7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Summer Sessions-7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. No appointments are needed during any term. We are happy to help students on a walk-in basis.
- Where does the WKU Financial Aid Office send emails?
- We send emails to your WKU email account.
- What is the Financial Aid Office's mailing address?
- Western Kentucky University
Student Financial Assistance
1906 College Heights Blvd. #11018
Bowling Green, KY 42101-1018
- What is the fax number for Financial Aid?
- (270) 745-6586 please be sure your name and WKU student ID number is on all correspondence.
- Where is the Financial Aid Office located?
- The Financial Aid Office is located at 317 Potter Hall on the WKU campus.
- How can I contact you by email?
- You may contact us by sending an email to: email@example.com
- Can I follow you on Facebook?
- Yes. WKU Student Financial Assistance
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,