How To Apply
Make an appointment with an advisor to ensure you are ready to apply.
- Call (270)706-8870 or stop by one of our office locations to schedule an appointment with an advisor.
- Bring with you an unofficial copy of ALL school transcripts.
Complete an online application with $45 application fee.
- Select "Elizabethtown" as your campus
- Choose "Transfer" student, to not be considered a freshman.
Obtain official sealed transcripts from ALL previous colleges atteneded.
- Either your official sealed transcripts can be given to any of our office locations to be sent to Bowling Green or sent to WKU directly from the college you are requesting the transcripts.
- Or you can mail your official sealed transcript.
Once You've Been Accepted
Apply for Financial Assistance.
- Apply for 4-digit FAFSA PIN; takes up to 2 business days to activate before you can use it. Parents of dependents will also need to apply for PIN.
- Apply for Financial Aid, using the WKU Title IV Code: 002002
- WKU Student Financial Assistance (270)745-2755; Info hotline 1-800-433-3243
- Further Information
Follow up Appointment with Advisor/Student ID
- Call (270)706-8870 or stop by one of our office locations to schedule an appointment with an advisor to discuss registering for classes, etc.
- While in office ask front desk about getting your Student ID.
Set-Up Your Email
- You must be currently enrolled in a WKU class before you set-up your email.
- Set-Up WKU TopperMail
- For more Help call Help Desk at (270)745-7000
- Check your email daily, instructors, advisors, and financial aid communicate via email.
Interested in Bowling Green Campus
Financial Aid Assistance
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,