- May 15: Students may leave ESLI.
- May 28: Returning students must check in.
- May 29: Receive books* and schedules for Summer 2015
- June 1: Classes begin.
- June 5: All bills must be paid.
- June 8: Any student who has not paid for the semester will be kept out of class and will accrue absences.
- July 30-August 4: Final Exams.
- August 6: ATP for graduating ESLI undergraduate students.
- August 6: Grades and Graduation.
- August 7: Students may leave.
- August 17-21: New Student Orientation
- August 20: Returning students must check in.
- August 21: Receive books* and schedules for Fall 2015
- August 24: Classes begin.
- September 4: All bills must be paid.
- September 7: Any student who has not paid for the semester will be kept out of class and will accrue absences.
Revised Book Policy:
Beginning Summer 2014, no student will receive books until he or she has paid for them. As always, students cannot re-use books from previous semesters or purchase ones on their own. Teachers will not make copies for students who do not have books.
ESLi at WKU
Tate Page Hall, 317-328
1906 College Heights Blvd.
Bowling Green, KY 42101
Office Hours: 08:30am-04:30pm
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,