WKU Knicely Conference Center
654 Campbell Lane
Bowling Green, KY 42104
$99 per person
Special Luncheon Guest!
David Garvin, Founder of Camping World, will share his perspective on business, leadership, and perseverance.
Qualifies for CEU credit
Good for 5 contact hours or 0.5 CEUs.
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Featuring author, keynote speaker, trainer, and consultant, Greg Coker; General Motors Corvette Plant Manager, Dave Tatman; speaker/consultant and coach, Skip Wirth; and human resource expert, Terry Daniels as they present what’s sure to be one of the most powerful, informative, and mission-critical conferences of 2012!
Attend this powerful workshop and learn:
- Leadership qualities to achieve peak performance.
- Relationship and communication strategies to build a better you!
- A blueprint for creating a culture of purpose-driven and mission-focused employees.
- A fresh new look into team dynamics that occur in organizations.
You will also:
- Sharpen your tools for organizational effectiveness and employee engagement.
- Identify specific steps to enhance employee engagement in modern-day organizations.
- Discover how we all have the opportunity and responsibility to touch and inspire others in deep and meaningful ways.
- Learn the characteristics of peak performing individuals and how they incorporate stress resistance into their daily lives.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,