- Center for Robert Penn Warren Studies
- Creative Writing Graduate Profiles
- English Club Page
- English Department Internship Program
- English Majors' Weblog
- General Education Classes
- Jim Wayne Miller Celebration of Writing
- Teaching English as a Second Language
- Victorians: A Journal of Culture and Literature
- Writing Center
- Writing Project
Warren County Public Library Hosts Author Sena Jeter NaslundDate: Thursday, October 10th, 2013
Location: CEC Parish Hall (next door to the Main Library)
Sena Jeter Naslund will discuss her new book on Thursday, October 10 at 6:00 p.m. at the CEC Parish Hall next door to the Main Library.
In her latest novel, The Fountain Of St. James Court; Or, Portrait Of The artist As An Old Woman, Naslund creates a tale of two worlds: one set in contemporary America and the other rooted in the turbulence of eighteenth-century France. Naslund brings readers two fully realized women of different eras, both of whom struggle to forgive themselves when they fail to balance motherhood, matrimony, and the work that sustains their souls. This novel-within-a-novel transports the reader from an engaging, modern-day Louisville to the historic streets, palaces, countrysides, and homes of France, Italy, and Russia.