Why Choose Online Dual Credit?
- Expands accessibility to relevant online college credit courses.
- Students may attend class whenever it's convenient for them - from a high school campus,
from home, the library, or even from a hotel room while on vacation.
- Adds additional flexibility for students juggling a demanding personal schedule.
- Direct and timely feedback available through open communication outside of the traditional
- Online instruction may provide a more comfortable environment which encourages students
to participate in discussions and projects. Many students who are normally intimidated
by a traditional classroom become more responsive in an online class.
- New technology, such as pod casts, RSS feeds, blogs, Instant Messaging, wikis, etc.,
are incorporated into online courses, which helps students stay engaged.
- Provides a secure environment for high school students to participate in college opportunities.
- Allows high school students to get a head start on their college courses at a reduced
- Assists students in completing prerequisite courses that may be required for acceptance
to college programs.
Student support for Online Dual Credit
Orientation for Online Learners
Library Resources and Research Assistance
Online Writing Center
Gen Ed Requirements
Complete Student Support Directory