Courses for Team & Employee Development:
One 4-Hour Session
This training session will focus on team functions in the work setting through a series of low–threat, decision–making simulations. Participants will gain an understanding of group functions, be exposed to the reasons team dynamics are vital to effective teams, and learn the pitfalls to good group decision–making.
The participant will learn: (1) what distinguishes a team from other groups, (2) characteristics of team functioning, (3) skills useful to teams, and (4) barriers to effective team functioning.
- Introduction to the team concept of management
- Individual team member’s needs
- Characteristics of effective teams
- Team problem solving/decision making simulations
- Individual and group task functioning
- Decision–making self–analysis and debriefing
- Understanding self and others — assessment instrument
- Methods of affecting team performance
- Debriefing assessment instrument — team values and skills
Who Should Attend
This seminar is intended for managers, supervisors, production, quality assurance personnel, and all employees involved in teams or groups.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,