Courses for Team & Employee Development:
One 2-Hour Session
A periodic review of good meeting practices on the part of both the team/meeting leader and the participants are essential in maintaining productive teams in the work place. This training session will review the skills learned in the How to Conduct Meetings and Effective Team Meetings training sessions.
The participant will review: (1) the purposes of meetings, (2) good agenda structure, (3) characteristics of effective and ineffective meetings, and (4) the qualities of good team/meeting participants. The external trainer will help the participants identify and address any special problems they are having in their meetings.
- Review of general purposes of meetings
- Review of characteristics of a good meeting agenda
- Identification of effective and ineffective meeting practices of the participants for the purpose of helping them improve their meetings
- Identification by participants of ways they can improve their meetings
- Review of qualities of good team participants
Who Should Attend
This seminar is intended for supervisors, managers, supervisory trainees, and team members.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,