Courses for Team & Employee Development:
Maintaining Motivated Employees
One 3-Hour Session
Employees act and react to management and the directions of leadership according to their inner strength and confidence. It is vital to help employees focus on their value and importance to an organization. Employees should be built from the inside out. Ways to excel and enjoy greater efficiency on the job will be outlined.
The participant will learn: (1) the importance of cultivating a healthy self–image, (2) the value of operating from a position of power and choice, (3) the problems with procrastination, and (4) to value specific decision processes.
- Creating a conscious attitude toward qualities and characteristics that make people more valuable
- Ways to build the individual from the inside out
- Ways to formulate a good decision process and ways to end procrastination
- The value of greater personal expectations
- The importance of professional ethics and ways to handle conflict
Who Should Attend
This seminar is intended for managers, supervisors, supervisory trainees, and team members.