Courses for Team & Employee Development:
Industrial Training Fundamentals
8 Hours Total
In many instances, a problem with in–house training programs is that employees who have specialized skills and knowledge concerning the company’s operation have not been formally trained on how to prepare, organize, present, and evaluate their training sessions.
The participant will learn: (1) how to write behavioral objectives and set performance standards, (2) how to develop outlines and lesson plans, (3) how to evaluate materials and training, and (4) how techniques, methods, and skills are used in conducting training presentations.
- Setting behavioral objectives
- Setting measurable and realistic performance standards
- Developing lesson plans and outlines
- Evaluating materials and resources
- Using handouts effectively
- Selecting and using visual aids effectively
- Learning environments that enhance participation
- Principles of learning – what they are and how to apply them
- Using questions to get commitment
- Platform skills, training styles, methods, and techniques
- How to develop effective lectures
Who Should Attend
This seminar is intended for those who deliver training — supervisors, technicians, and human resource personnel.
("Preparing to deliver Industrial Training" is recommended prior to this session.)