Courses for Team & Employee Development:
Applications of Industrial Training
5 to 15 Total Hours
Practice makes perfect, or at least it makes you better, especially in teaching. Practicing and applying knowledge learned in previous train-the-trainer sessions will help perfect instructional skills.
The participant will research, organize, write, and deliver a 10 to 15 minute training session on a topic relevant to your company.
- Determination of assignment topics
- Review of objectives, lesson plans and methods
- Presentation practice
- Videotaped delivery of the topic by each participant
- Critiques and evaluations by observing participants
- Feedback with highlights of presentations
- Discussions and suggestions for areas of growth
Who Should Attend
This seminar is intended for those who will develop, deliver, and facilitate training topics, seminars, and workshops.
(This training session is designed as a follow-up session to "Preparing to deliver Industrial Training" and "Fundamentals of Industrial Training".)
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,