Courses for Quality Assurance Training:
Total Quality Management for Front-Line Employees
One 3-Hour Session
Front-line employees are the final determinants of whether or not Total Quality Management is successful. This session is primarily for front-line production employees in a TQM program; specific emphasis is given to changes that will have to take place "in the trenches" in a TQM program.
The participant will learn: (1) how Total Quality Management is more of an attitude than a technique, (2) what changes the employee can expect as a result of moving to a TQM approach, (3) how front-line employees can use TQM to enhance their quality of life both on– and off–the–job.
- TQM: an attitude, not a technique
- How work differs under a TQM system
- How customer satisfaction drives TQM
- Loyalty: an expanded concept
- A new way to view your supervisor
- Using TQM to everyone’s advantage
Who Should Attend
This seminar is intended for a homogenous group of employees composing a team.