Courses for Quality Assurance Training:
Quality Commitment: A Philosophy for Success
One 2-Hour Session
The reality of the global market, and the increased competition it has precipitated, has caused many companies to look seriously at management strategies based on quality instead of quantity. This training session examines the advantages of and suggestions for implementing a quality management program.
The participant will learn: (1) the history of traditional approaches to management, (2) the strengths and weaknesses of management strategies based more on quantity than quality, (3) the meaning of true quality and why it is important, (4) examples of companies that have regained the lead in their markets using quality management concepts and strategies, (5) what changes an organization can expect to make when shifting to a quality emphasis, (6) how short-term inconveniences can make long-term improvements, and (7) a step-by step outline for implementing a quality management program.
- An historical overview of traditional management philosophies
- The strengths and weaknesses of "quantity" management
- Defining "quality" and why it is considered so important
- The short–term sacrifices vs. the long-term gains of quality management
- Examples of companies that shifted to quality management
- The changes that must be made when moving to a quality emphasis
- A short guide for implementation of quality management
Who Should Attend
This seminar is intended for all employees including management and quality production personnel.