Courses for Quality Assurance Training:
6 Hours Total (Two 3-Hour Sessions)
This training session focuses on the team approach to problem solving. Contemporary industries involve their employees in team oriented decision making processes. Therefore, the ability to recognize problems and participate in the team problem solving process is a critical skill for all employees.
The participant will learn: (1) how to identify problems, (2) when to pursue the team approach to problem solving, (3) how to conduct an efficient problem solving meeting, (4) how to apply solutions to perceived problems, and (5) how to integrate a problem solving approach to the decisions faced by all workers in a modern technological environment.
- Problem identification; goal definition
- Benefits of a teamwork approach
- How to involve others — brainstorming
- Tools of analysis; analysis of problems
- Conceptual and behavior obstacles to team problem solving
- Why use a team problem solving approach?
- Hands–on example — addressing a problem at your organization
Who Should Attend
This seminar is intended for employees involved in teams as well as supervisory and management personnel or SPC participants.