Courses for Quality Assurance Training:
One 4-Hour Session
Some employees may wish to review basic mathematical concepts before attending statistics and SPC training. This training session will provide the participant with fundamental mathematics skills and practices with exercises using statistical computations.
The participant will learn: (1) a conceptual model of the real number system, (2) the decimal notation system, (3) proper evaluation sequences for compound arithmetic expressions, (4) the concepts of square roots and numerical expressions, (5) proper key-stroke entry for calculator computational skills, and (6) applications of the above skills in evaluating statistical formulas.
- Real number and concept of order
- Decimal notation: calculator evaluation of sums and differences
- Calculator evaluation of products and quotients
- Calculator evaluation of compound arithmetic expressions
- Concept of squares and square roots of numerical results
- Calculator applications to formula evaluations
- Calculations involving percentages
Who Should Attend
This seminar is intended for individuals needing a review of basic mathematical concepts.