New Training Offerings!
- Budgeting Basics
- Challenging Negative Attitudes
- Cultural Competency
- Drug Issues in the Workplace
- Effective Negotiation Skills
- Finance for the Non-financial Professionals
- How to get noticed...for the right reason
- Identification Theft: More Than Just an Inconvenience
- Improving Customer Service
- Industrial Safety and Accident Prevention
- Media Relations
- Preventing Workplace Violence
- Succession Planning
- Supervising Former Peers
- Understanding Japanese Culture
- Unleash Your Creativity
How to get noticed...for the right reason (A work ethic class)
One 3-Hour Session
In today’s culture, the value of strong work ethic is a missing component in many business and industry organizations. This class is specifically created to address that critical piece missing from the work force. Many employees in the workforce do not understand 1) what work ethic really is 2) how they demonstrate strong work ethic and 3) how applying certain principles can make a difference in compensation and longevity.
The participant will learn: (1) to recognize the expectations of what work ethic is in areas of preparedness, professionalism, and going beyond the acceptable to a higher level of performance.
- Examine the benefits and drawbacks of taking shortcuts
- Benefits of preparation and planning
- Draw upon priorities and core values
Who Should Attend
This seminar is intended for employees who need to better understand the company’s expectations of work ethic.