New Training Offerings!
- Budgeting Basics
- Challenging Negative Attitudes
- Cultural Competency
- Drug Issues in the Workplace
- Effective Negotiation Skills
- Finance for the Non-financial Professionals
- How to get noticed...for the right reason
- Identification Theft: More Than Just an Inconvenience
- Improving Customer Service
- Industrial Safety and Accident Prevention
- Media Relations
- Preventing Workplace Violence
- Succession Planning
- Supervising Former Peers
- Understanding Japanese Culture
- Unleash Your Creativity
One 3-Hour Session
Ask yourself the following three questions:
1) How media savvy are you?
2) In the event of a natural or man-made disaster, could your company handle the resulting media scrutiny?
3) Why is a "no comment" to the media the kiss of death?
If you want to master the media or at least get a better handle on your media relations, then plan to attend this class.
The participant will learn: (1) an overview of the communication process, (2) tips on crafting a better message to the media, and (3) crisis management highlights.
- Interactive opportunities for audio or video interviewing
- Mock news conference scenarios
- Constructive feedback
Who Should Attend
This seminar is intended for Human Resource Managers and Directors, Plant Managers, Public Relations Managers, and CEOs.