Courses for Management & Supervisory Training:
Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
One 4-Hour Session
With today’s concern for protecting one’s organization and one’s self from litigation, a need has arisen to understand sexual harassment. This training session will differentiate among appropriate and inappropriate supervisory communication behaviors.
The participant will learn: (1) the difference between friendliness and sexual harassment, (2) the difference between management and mismanagement that becomes harassment, (3) the hazards and possible consequences of sexual harassment, and (4) how to avoid harassing others while working comfortably with them.
- Background of the concept of sexual harassment
- Introduction to gender-related behavioral differences
- Attitude self-assessment
- Role plays, discussions, and/or simulation/demonstration of examples
- Audio visual presentations
- Recognizing stereotypes
- Developing and practicing alternative strategies
- Discussion of constituents/forms of sexual harassment
- Societal/organizational/personal consequences
Who Should Attend
This seminar is intended for management, supervisory and production personnel who supervise or work with mixed-gender employee groups.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,