Courses for Communication in the Workplace:
4 Hours Total (One 4 Hour Session)
In today’s organizations, people are often called upon to make oral presentations. This training session develops skills necessary for making effective presentations in the workplace.
The participant will learn: (1) the basic steps in organizing and developing an effective message, (2) techniques to enhance the style of the message, (3) effective delivery techniques, (4) tips for managing stage fright, and (5) guidelines for creating and using visual aids.
- Evaluate participants’ initial presentations
- Identify the steps in planning an oral presentation
- Define the message, topic, and purpose
- Organize and develop the message
- Identify good delivery techniques
- Identify strategies for handling stage fright
- Outline tips for preparing and using visual aids
- Videotape and evaluate second prepared presentation
Who Should Attend
This seminar is intended for managers, supervisors, and team members who are called upon to make oral presentations.