Courses for Communication in the Workplace:
How to Conduct Meetings
One 4-Hour Session
Many workers dislike meetings because they don’t know how to lead or how to follow. When employees are delegated the responsibility of leading teams, it is absolutely necessary that they learn how to keep their meetings moving in an orderly manner.
The participant will learn: (1) how to identify purposes of meetings, (2) how to develop and design an effective meeting agenda, (3) how to handle difficult people in meetings, (4) how to conduct business with a variety of team members, (5) how to accomplish business in a meeting and to succeed as participants in meetings.
- General purposes of meetings
- How to participate or regulate meetings
- General rules for orderly meetings
- Simulation of leading a meeting
- Review/debrief simulation
- Developing good agendas for successful meetings
- How to help team/group members succeed as participants
Who Should Attend
This seminar is intended for supervisors, managers, team leaders, or those who will conduct team meetings.