Online Courses for 2013
- Achieving Success with Difficult People
- Building Teams that Work
- Conversational Japanese
- Distribution and Logistics Management
- Going Green in the Workplace
- Grammar Refresher
- Interpersonal Communication
- Introduction to Crystal Reports
- Introduction to Microsoft Project 2010
- Introduction to PowerPoint 2010
- Introduction to SQL
- Introduction to Windows 7
- Manufacturing Fundamentals
- Math Refresher
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Protect your Money, Credit and Identity
- Six Sigma: Total Quality Applications
- Speed Spanish
- Speed Spanish II
- Speed Spanish III
- Writing Essentials
Introduction to Access 2010
Take control over your data! Whether you're a novice or an experienced database user, this course will show you how to harness the full power of Microsoft Access 2010.
In these practical and project-oriented lessons, you'll learn how to use this award-winning MS Office software to create and customize tables. You'll build relationships between your tables to eliminate redundancies and slash data entry time. And you'll discover how to achieve huge reductions in data entry errors by setting default values, creating validation rules, and building input masks.
In addition, you'll find out how to make your database more user-friendly with custom data entry forms, smart lists, and other sophisticated controls. You'll learn how to retrieve exactly what you need from your database with powerful queries and reports, and you'll even start automating routine tasks with labor-saving macros.
By the time you've finished this course, you'll know how to create an effective database for any information you need to store, document, and manage—at home or on the job.