Online Courses for 2013
- Achieving Success with Difficult People
- Building Teams that Work
- Conversational Japanese
- Distribution and Logistics Management
- Going Green in the Workplace
- Grammar Refresher
- Interpersonal Communication
- Introduction to Crystal Reports
- Introduction to Microsoft Project 2010
- Introduction to PowerPoint 2010
- Introduction to SQL
- Introduction to Windows 7
- Manufacturing Fundamentals
- Math Refresher
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Protect your Money, Credit and Identity
- Six Sigma: Total Quality Applications
- Speed Spanish
- Speed Spanish II
- Speed Spanish III
- Writing Essentials
Administrative assistant fundamentals
Rapid growth in the health, legal services, data processing, management, public relations, and other industries have created many new job opportunities for administrative assistants. This course will help you discover and master the essentials of managerial and staff support, information and records management, communications technology, travel and meeting coordination, space planning, and office ergonomics. You'll become an indispensable member of your team by identifying opportunities and implementing solutions to turn your office into a high productivity machine.
This course and its follow up (Administrative Assistant Applications) may help you prepare for the internationally-recognized Certified Administrative Professional® (CAP®) exam offered by the International Association of Administrative Professionals® (IAAP®).
Note: This course is not affiliated with, nor has it been endorsed by, the International Association of Administrative Professionals® (IAAP®).
Copyright © 1997 - 2011 Education To Go. All rights reserved. The material on this site cannot be reproduced or redistributed unless you have obtained prior written permission from Education To Go. Education To Go and ed2go are registered trademarks of Education To Go, a part of Cengage Learning.