New Training Offerings!
- Budgeting Basics
- Challenging Negative Attitudes
- Cultural Competency
- Drug Issues in the Workplace
- Effective Negotiation Skills
- Finance for the Non-financial Professionals
- How to get noticed...for the right reason
- Identification Theft: More Than Just an Inconvenience
- Improving Customer Service
- Industrial Safety and Accident Prevention
- Media Relations
- Preventing Workplace Violence
- Succession Planning
- Supervising Former Peers
- Understanding Japanese Culture
- Unleash Your Creativity
Unleash Your Creativity
One 4-Hour Session
Creativity is a process of generating something new that has value. There are many original ideas and concepts, but some may not have value and may not be considered creative. Creative problem solving is the mental process of creating a solution to a problem. It is a special form of problem solving in which the solution is independently created rather than learned with assistance. This seminar will provide a basis for what creativity is and how it can be used.
The participant will learn to: (1) define creativity, (2) overcome ingrained beliefs, (3) identify myths and facts about creativity, (4) assess barriers to creativity in your workplace, (5) develop a clear plan for getting ideas heard, (6) navigate office politics, and (6) apply the five actions that result in creative problem solving.
- Creative problem solving
- Developing rough ideas
- Overcoming criticism and negativity
- Identifying creative people
Who Should Attend
This seminar is intended for employees involved in teams as well as supervisory and management personnel.