New Training Offerings!
- Budgeting Basics
- Challenging Negative Attitudes
- Cultural Competency
- Drug Issues in the Workplace
- Effective Negotiation Skills
- Finance for the Non-financial Professionals
- How to get noticed...for the right reason
- Identification Theft: More Than Just an Inconvenience
- Improving Customer Service
- Industrial Safety and Accident Prevention
- Media Relations
- Preventing Workplace Violence
- Succession Planning
- Supervising Former Peers
- Understanding Japanese Culture
- Unleash Your Creativity
One 4-Hour Session
Personality Style Inventory (PSI) is an integral part of many training sessions. PSI makes identifying and understanding personal style easy. Based on Carl Jung’s theory of psychological types, the PSI has helped thousands of people answer the question, "Why do I act the way I do?"
Participants will identify basic personality styles with "What’s My Style?", a quick and memorable learning instrument that’s appropriate for everyone in your organization. By responding to a simple 18-item inventory, participants will learn their preference for one of four basic behavioral styles, how preferred style affects behavior, and how to capitalize on strengths/combat weaknesses to create greater success in their lives.
- Pinpoint one of four style preferences: Direct, Spirited, Considerate, or Systematic
- Discover how style affects behavior
- Recognize the strengths and weaknesses of each style
- Learn how to interact with different styles
Who Should Attend
This seminar is intended for all employees.