New Training Offerings!
- Budgeting Basics
- Challenging Negative Attitudes
- Cultural Competency
- Drug Issues in the Workplace
- Effective Negotiation Skills
- Finance for the Non-financial Professionals
- How to get noticed...for the right reason
- Identification Theft: More Than Just an Inconvenience
- Improving Customer Service
- Industrial Safety and Accident Prevention
- Media Relations
- Preventing Workplace Violence
- Succession Planning
- Supervising Former Peers
- Understanding Japanese Culture
- Unleash Your Creativity
Improving Customer Service
One 2–Hour Session
This training, based on the national best seller "The Fred Factor", explores ways to improve customer service by fostering a culture that creates "Freds" and recognizes the "Freds" that are already in your organization. This training will encourage you to look at yourself and the people you work with differently. Be careful, you may also improve your personal relationships!
The participant will learn: (1) the value of employee recognition, (2) how relationships improve customer service, and (3) how to reward employee conduct without spending a lot of money.
- It could be George or Sue. Why is it Fred?
- How to make a difference one person at a time
- The organizational culture and customer service
- Building long–lasting relationships
Who Should Attend
This seminar is intended for all employees.