New Training Offerings!
- Budgeting Basics
- Challenging Negative Attitudes
- Cultural Competency
- Drug Issues in the Workplace
- Effective Negotiation Skills
- Finance for the Non-financial Professionals
- How to get noticed...for the right reason
- Identification Theft: More Than Just an Inconvenience
- Improving Customer Service
- Industrial Safety and Accident Prevention
- Media Relations
- Preventing Workplace Violence
- Succession Planning
- Supervising Former Peers
- Understanding Japanese Culture
- Unleash Your Creativity
Challenging Negative Attitudes
4 Hours Total (One 4-Hour Session)
This course explores how to challenge individual negativity as well as how to protect you from the negativity of others. Behavioral models to use in coaching yourself and others in how to build optimistic responses to any given situation are taught. Learn how negative norms become entrenched in an organization, department or team and how to create a more positive working environment.
The participant will learn to: (1) adjust their own attitude regarding your work situation, (2) control the impact of negative situations, (3)deal with negative people more effectively, (4) use specific coping tools for dealing with change, and (5) use a four-step process to eliminate negative organizational norms.
- Evaluating attitudes
- Analyzing reactions
- Controlling impact
- Four types of negative people
- Developing strategies to facilitate behavioral changes
Who Should Attend
This seminar is intended for managers, supervisors, and team members.