Management and Supervisory Training
- Advanced Supervision for Experienced Leaders
- After All, You're the Supervisor
- The Art of Influencing Others
- Basic Economics
- Coaching Conversations
- Counseling Employees
- Curing Negativity in the Workplace
- Dealing with Change in the Workplace
- Decision Analysis
- Drug Issues in the Workplace
- Effective Delegating
- Effective Discipline
- Emotional Intelligence
- Ethical Uses of Power in Organizations
- Fair Supervisory Practices
- Fundamentals of Effective Facilitation
- Fundamentals of Strategic Planning
- Goal Setting for Success
- Habits of Successful People
- Habits of Successful People: A Follow–Up Workshop
- How to Conduct Internal Investigations
- Identification Theft: More Than Just an Inconvenience
- Juggling Multiple Priorities
- Leadership Fundamentals
- Leading Though Change
- Managing Diversity
- Managing an Older, More Experienced Workforce
- Managing a Younger, Less Experienced Workforce
- Managing for Results without Authority
- Matching Supervisory Styles to Employee Needs
- Media Relations
- Office Politics
- Overcoming a Culture of Entitlement
- Performance Appraisal
- Positive Approaches to Resolving Performance Problems
- Preventing Violent and Aggressive Behavior
- Principles of Good to Great
- Recognizing the Signs of Suicide
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Supervising Former Peers
- Time Management
- Work Ethic — Managing Performance Beyond Mediocrity
- Would I Work for Me?
One 3-Hour Session
Ask yourself the following three questions:
1) How media savvy are you?
2) In the event of a natural or man-made disaster, could your company handle the resulting media scrutiny?
3) Why is a "no comment" to the media the kiss of death?
If you want to master the media or at least get a better handle on your media relations, then plan to attend this class.
The participant will learn: (1) an overview of the communication process, (2) tips on crafting a better message to the media, and (3) crisis management highlights.
- Interactive opportunities for audio or video interviewing
- Mock news conference scenarios
- Constructive feedback
Who Should Attend
This seminar is intended for Human Resource Managers and Directors, Plant Managers, Public Relations Managers, and CEOs.