Press Enter to Search
Individual Intellectual Assessment
Concentration IIA, Ref.#159
The Individual Intellectual Assessment (IIA) is an endorsement built upon the student's basic certification as a School Counselor. The purpose of this endorsement is to allow counselors to do individual intelligence testing.
Please refer to the university admission requirements for graduate students found in the Admission section of this catalog.
- Master of Arts in Education in School Counseling Provisional or Standard Guidance Certification
Required courses: (12 hours)
- CNS 552 Testing and Assessment in Counseling (3 hours)
- CNS 654 Educational and Intellectual Analysis of Children and Adults (3 hours)
- CNS 655 Advanced Appraisal of Children (3 hours)
- CNS 595 Testing Internship (3 hours)
Dr. Donald Nims, Ed.D.
Department of Counseling and Student Affairs
1906 College Heights Blvd. #11030
Bowling Green, KY 42101-1030