Minor in Computer Science (Reference number 341)
A Minor in Computer Science requires a minimum of 23 hours of approved computer science courses. All CS courses counting toward the CS program minor must be completed with a grade of "C" or better.
Please use iCAP within TopNet to verify your remaining degree requirements for the program of your catalog year.
2011-2012, 2012-2013 Catalog Requirements
- Completion of the following required CS courses
- CS 180 Computer Science I
- CS 181 Computer Science II
- CS 251 Introduction to Database or CS 280 Computer Science III
- Completion of an additional 12 hours of CS courses at the 300 level or higher
- MATH 119 or 136, and PHIL 215 are required.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,