PPC & Paid Search Marketing (OMCP® Preparatory) (35 Hours)
With your competition getting smarter every day, it's critical not only to have a strong foundation in pay-per-click principles, but an advanced understanding in keyword research, ad copy, formula-based bidding strategies, PPC economics and customer psychology. Join Brad Geddes and Bryan Eisenberg for a no-nonsense approach to PPC education, as you learn a comprehensive, cross-discipline approach to designing, building, and maintaining your PPC programs.
Whether you’re new to digital marketing or a seasoned professional, this course will broaden your skill set and improve your ability to deliver real value for yourself, clients, and employers. Streaming video lessons, downloadable workbooks, and web-based quizzes and tests are all available online 24x7.
Recommended prerequisites: PPC Foundations
This course is preparatory for the OMCP™ Certification test.
Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising Curriculum:
- Introduction to PPC Advertising
- Introduction to Keywords and Match Types
- Writing Effective Ad Copy & Introduction to Landing Pages
- Campaign Settings
- Conversion Tracking, Bidding, & Reporting
- Utilizing the Display Network
- Account Organization
- Understanding Quality Score
- Creating Your Account Strategy & Launching & Monitoring Accounts
- Supplemental Material: Testing & Advanced Landing Page Strategy
- Supplemental Material: Tools & Other Networks
At the conclusion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion from WKU.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,