- Prospective Undergraduate Students
- Current Undergraduate Students
- Prospective Graduate Students
- Current Graduate Students
Graduate Assistantships offer a stipend of $10,992 per academic year and full/partial tuition waivers. Assistantships offer students the opportunity to work closely with faculty on research, teaching, and service projects. After 18 hours of graduate coursework and additional teacher training workshops, graduate assistants may be assigned to teach introductory public speaking classes. Graduate assistantships are competitive, so for full consideration, please electronically submit:
- A statement indicating why you desire an assistantship and
- three letters of recommendation
Review of applications will start on February 15. Some midyear assistantships may open, so if applying for spring admission, please submit assistantship applications by November 1.
Each letter of recommendation should be directly sent to: email@example.com.
For more information, please contact:
Dr. Kumi Ishii