Kay Coomes, M.A.
Manager Public Affairs, Atmos Energy
- Worked with Atmos Energy since 1986
- Responsible for all the public affairs for the state of Kentucky and Union City, Tennessee
- Graduate of Kentucky Wesleyan with a degree in accounting
- Master's degree from WKU in Communication
- Began career with Atmos as Marketing Analyst in marketing and sales department
- Also spent time in accounting and information technology departments
- Very involved in children's activites and community work with United Way, Amercian Cancer Society, and American Heart Association
- Currently serves on the foundation board of Amercian Red Cross, Owensboro Community Technical College, and Owensboro Health
- Graduate of Leadership Kentucky and Leadership Owensboro programs
Most Vivid Memory of WKU
Honestly, walking up the and down that hill in all possible weather elements.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,