|Date: Monday, August 1st, 2011||Return|
Members of the CHHS family have recently had articles or books published. Here are a few
Dr. Sherry Lovan (Associate Professor in the School of Nursing)
- Lovan, S. R. (2010). Student Empathy: A Learning Experience. Reflections: Narratives of Professional Helping, 16(4), 60-64.
- Catlett, S., & Lovan, S. R. (2011). Being a Good Nurse and Doing the Right Thing: A Replication Study, Nursing Ethics, 18, 54-63.
Dr. Sherry Lovan and Dr. Susan Jones (Professor in the School of Nursing)
- Lovan, S. R. & Jones, S. M. (2011). Occupational health assessment: A tool for nursing faculty. The Journal of Nursing Education, 50(8), 487.
Ms. Sheila Flener (Instructor in Family and Consumer Sciences)
- Sidney’s Bedtime Stories
Mr. Travis Wilson (Associate Professor in Family and Consumer Sciences)
- Drafting and Design
Dr. Cathy Hoots Abell (Coordinator of the RN to BSN Program) and Dr. Dawn Garrett-Wright (Coordinator of the Prelicensure BSN Program)
- Using YouTube to Bridge the Gap Between Baby Boomers and Millennials, Journal of Nursing Education
Dr. Beverly Siegrist (Professor in the School of Nursing), Dr. Dawn Garrett-Wright Coordinator of the Prelicensure BSN Program), and Dr. Cathy Abell (Coordinator of the RN to BSN Program)
- Poster Presentations as a Teaching Strategy in Web-Based Courses, Nursing Education Perspectives
Preventable hospitalizations are costly among Medicaid enrollees in comprehensive managed care plans, according to new research from Western Kentucky University.
Dr. Scott Lyons, director of the School of Kinesiology, Recreation & Sport (KRS) at Western Kentucky University partnered with three colleagues, Dr. John Jackson of the University of Alabama, Dr. Willie Hey of the University of Louisiana-Monroe, and Mr.
Western Kentucky University’s (WKU) Department of Public Health is now offering a Joint Undergraduate Master’s Program, JUMP-MHA.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,