- Faculty and Staff
- Faculty Research
- "Topper Tank" Elevator Pitch Competition
- Entrepreneur Speaker Series
- Major in Entrepreneurship
- Minor in Entrepreneurship
- Business Plan Competition 2014 - 2015
- In The News
- Student Incubators
- Students Small Business Consulting
- Testimonials and Press Releases
- WKU Enactus
- WKU Enactus 2013-2014 Grants
- Business Plan Competition 2013 - 2014
- Business Plan Competition 2012 - 2013
- Contact Information
Welcome to The Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation. The Center is designed to integrate academics and action research by developing collaborative programs across all disciplines within Western Kentucky University and to generate new venture start-ups. The focus of the Center is to identify new opportunities, connect with the regional needs and launch new ventures. Our academic structure is to educate students through innovative learning strategies including, experiential learning, classroom instruction, research and with authentic entrepreneurial activities.
-- Welcome aboard!
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,