- Recreation, Sport & Tourism Job Fair
- Work On-Campus Job Fair
- College of Business Job Fair
- Nursing Recruitment Job Fair
- Ogden College S.T.E.M. Job Fair
KHEAA Work Study Program
- Phone: 270-745-3095
Driving and Parking Directions
- Recruiters who wish to visit The Center for Career and Professional Development and learn about our services are encouraged to phone ahead (270-745-3095) to make parking arrangements.
- Parking Permit information will be emailed to you in advance of your interview date.
- On MapQuest and GPS units use 1515 Avenue of Champions, Bowling Green, KY 42101 for
to Parking Structure No. 1
- Interviews will be held in The Center for Career and Professional Development in Downing Student Union, Room 2001
On-Campus Lunch Options
- Starbucks provides many beverage options as well as serving sandwiches, pastries and snacks.
- Fresh Food Company is an all you can eat dining experience with a wide variety of
food choices ranging from
fresh made sandwiches, a hot meal and a salad bar
- Red Zone, WKU's sports themed restaurant, offers foods ranging from burgers to salads to dessert at reasonable prices
- DSU Food Court houses Papa John's, Chick-fil-A and Steak 'n Shake Express
- Subway has fresh made sandwiches and wraps
Bowling Green Dining Options
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,