Gordon Ford College of Business
Office of Undergraduate Student Services
You can schedule an appointment with any of our advisors. You do not have to schedule an appointment with your advisor of record.
To make an appointment online:
- Log into TopNet
- Click "Student Services"
- Select "Registration"
- Choose "Schedule an Advising Appointment" at the bottom of the page
- Click "Schedule an Appointment"
- You will be prompted to select a term from the drop down box. Select carefully- remember that you are making an appointment for the semester you are currently in - NOT the semester for which you would like to discuss. For example, if you want an appointment in June choose the Summer semester. If you want an appointment in October select Fall.
- The next drop down box will have a list of your assigned advisors from which to choose.
- After you have selected an advisor- the next screen will come up with their monthly view of the advisor's available times. You can navigate through the months by using the arrows on the left hand side of the screen. Each day that the advisor has availability will have a green box telling you how many time slots the advisor has available. Click on the day that you want the appointment.
- On the next screen, choose the time you want to make the appointment.
- You can also choose a reason for the meeting, add notes to your advisor, and/or add a phone number. Press submit to complete your appointment reservation.
To make an appointment via phone call 270-745-3290.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,