The GFCB Assurance of Learning (AOL) committee serves as the central organizational component that directs and oversees GFCB's AOL processes. The AOL committee is composed of at least one faculty member from each department.
The committee is responsible for:
- Leading review of each the BBA & MBA learning goals
- Monitoring and facilitating the development of program objectives, rubrics, instruments and methods for assessing student achievement for each learning goal;
- Making recommendations to faculty, chairs, administration, and/or appropriate committees regarding curriculum deficiencies.
- Assuring these results are utilized for continuous improvement, and;
- Disseminating the assessment results to all appropriate stakeholders
Assurance of Learning Plan
Assurance of Learning 5 year report
- Ray Blankenship, Chair, Assurance of Learning Coordinator for GFCB
- LeAnne Coder, Department of Management
- Mary Jane Gardner, Department of Marketing
- Mark Revels, Department of Computer Information Systems
- Jean Snavely, Department of Finance
- Stacy Wade, Department of Accounting
- David Zimmer, Department of Economics
- Shane Spiller, Maintenance of Accreditation- Chair, ex officio
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,