- Work closely with a faculty mentor and interact with graduate students, post-doctoral fellows and research technicians.
- Develop through hands-on work and the guidance of experienced researchers an in-depth understanding of the core research skills in Biotechnology.
- Learn about the responsible conduct of research and ethical issues in the biological sciences.
- Receive training on how to write successful graduate school applications.
- Earn a stipend of $500 per week, free housing, meal and travel allowances, and lab supplies.