There are numerous programs to assist Medical students in paying the considerable
costs of a medical education (roughly $45,000 per year for a public school and $65,000
per year for a private school), including full scholarships. The links below will
give you access to some of this information. See the Financial Aid Officer at the
medical school ASAP after notification of acceptance.
- FAFSA Express
- Fast Web
- Navy Health Professions Scholarship
- Bureau of Health Professions
- Indian Health Service
- Army Health Care
- Air Force Scholarship and Loan Repayment
- Access Group (Lender/Financial Planning)
- State Loan Repayment Listing
- Rural KY Medical Scholarship Fund (Establish Practice Grant Program)
Listing of these programs on this web-page does not imply the endorsement of the author, the Pre-Med Committe or of WKU.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,