WKU REGIONAL CAMPUSES
2012 WKU BSURE Application
- All students who apply for the BSURE program are also required to apply for FUSE funding. The requirements for the FUSE program can be found at http://www.wku.edu/research/student_research.php. PLEASE NOTE: BSURE funding decisions are made independently of the FUSE program. Although an application to the FUSE program is required, failure to obtain FUSE funding does not eliminate your chances of receiving BSURE funding.
- Students may apply for up to $1,500 in support from the BSURE program. The BSURE award may be used for wages, supplies or equipment.
- Student effort is expected to be half to full time during the summer (5-10 weeks).
- All BSURE participants are required to present the results of their summer research experience at the BSURE symposium. The symposium takes place at the beginning of the fall semester.
Before filling out the below application, be sure to:
- Talk to a WKU faculty member about summer research opportunities.
- Have a digital copy of your resume handy with your name in the title (you will fill out this form, submit, and then email your resume). Example resume naming convention: Lastname_Firstname_cv.doc. (Smith_Bill_cv.doc) Please do not start the process until you have your resume handy.
- When you have completely filled out the form, paying due attention to spelling, punctuation, and grammar, click on the submit button at the bottom of this form. Then email your resume to email@example.com with "2012 BSURE Application" in the subject line.
The application deadline was May 9, 2012, and is closed at this time.
* required fields
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,