The Probation retention initiative is designed for continuing WKU students who have an academic standing of academic probation. These students must earn a 2.0 GPA for the current semester to avoid being academically dismissed from WKU.
Students agree to:
- Attend BEP Workshops to plan for the semester and to improve academic skills to make
them better students.
- Workshop #1 (part A and part B) must be completed by March 19, 2015.
- Workshop #2 (part A and part B) must be completed by April 30, 2015.
- Complete MAP-Works® Spring Transition Survey.
- Survey is emailed to your Toppermail at the end of the third week of the semester.
- Compose a reflection paper detailing the overall BEP experience. This paper is due at the end of workshop #2.
- Allow parents/guardians to inquire about their academic progress, grades, attendance, etc.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,