BENEFITFOCUS (Open Enrollment/Benefit Change Portal)
BENEFITS AND PLAN OPTIONS
The 2014 Benefits Open Enrollment is now open. ALL employees should log-in to www.mywkubenefits.hrintouch.com to review and acknowledge your current benefit elections and make changes if necessary. After you create your account and log-in to the portal it is very important that you read the instructions on the home page, which specifically state what you need to do during open enrollment this year. There are also special instructions listed for certain benefits (Cross Reference, Health Plan Waiver, and Life Insurance).
To view the BenefitFocus Portal Self-Enrollment Instructions CLICK HERE!
2014 BENEFITS OPEN ENROLLMENT
NOVEMBER 15th - 29th
- 2014 Summary of Benefits Coverage High
- 2014 Summary of Benefits Coverage Standard
- 2014 Summary of Benefits Coverage Economy
- Your Prescription Drug Coverage and Medicare
- WKU Employee Health Plan Notice of Privacy Practices
- Premium Assistance Under Medicaid and the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Coverage for Breast Reconstruction Surgery