Fall 2014 opens 8/20
- Academic Advising & Retention Center
- Ask the Dietitian
- Calendar of Events
- Health & Fitness Services
- Healthy Days 2015
- Leadership & Volunteerism
- Outdoor Recreation
- Student Activities and Organizations
- WKU Restaurant Group
- WKU Counseling & Testing
- WKU Health Services
- WKU Recycling
- WKU Employee Wellness Program
An Occupational U
Occupational wellness allows an individual to prepare themselves for work which on will gain personal satisfaction and find enrichment in one's life through their work. The choice of your profession, career ambitions and personal performance are all components of your path's terrain to occupational wellness.
Here are questions to ask yourself about the process of your occupational wellness:
- Do I enjoy going to work most days?
- Do I have a manageable workload while at work?
- Do I feel that I can talk to my boss and co-workers if problems were to arise?
What are some ways to achieve your very own occupational wellness?
- Find out what motivates and interests you
- Learn how to balance leisure with work
- Understand you work and learning style
Helpful Services on Campus
- Academic Advising and Retention Center
- Career Services
|Monday August 18th||Intramural CoRec Softball Registration||Intramural Recreation Sports Department|
|Monday August 18th||Intramural Whiffleball Home Run||Intramural Recreation Sports Department|
|Tuesday August 19th||Intramural CoRec Softball Registration||Intramural Recreation Sports Department|
|Tuesday August 19th||Intramural Whiffleball Home Run||Intramural Recreation Sports Department|
|Wednesday August 20th||Intramural CoRec Softball Registration||Intramural Recreation Sports Department|