Fall 2014 opens 8/20
- Academic Advising & Retention Center
- Ask the Dietitian
- Calendar of Events
- Graves Gilbert Clinic at WKU
- Health & Fitness Services
- Healthy Days 2015
- Leadership & Volunteerism
- Outdoor Recreation
- Student Activities and Organizations
- WKU Restaurant Group
- WKU Counseling & Testing
- WKU Recycling
- WKU Employee Wellness Program
Date: Monday, March 24th, 2014 - Tuesday, April 1st, 2014
Location: Preston Center Fitness Center
Event URL: http://www.wku.edu/intramurals/springsports.php
You must attend this event 1 time before completing this event.
3 Point Challenge
Captain's Meeting: At Event
Play Begins: 4/1/14
General Registration Information:
- Each participant will compete individually
- Participants may register prior to the event in the IMREC office or at the start of the event
- Participants must have a valid Preston Center membership
- Participants must present their WKU ID card at the start of the event
- IMREC Sport Staff will provide men’s regulation size basketballs for male participants and women’s regulation size basketballs for female participants
3 Point Competition Rules:
- Each participant will have 45 seconds to make as many 3-pointers as possible.
- There will be five spots on the 3-point arc specified for shooting; each position will have 3 basketballs.
- Shooters will start in position A, after shooting the 3 basketballs in this position, the shooter will proceed to the next position. At each position, the shooter will shoot the 3 basketballs and then move to the next position.
- The round will end when either:
-the 45 second time is up
-or the participant has shot all 3 balls at each station
- IMREC Sport’s Staff will be responsible for rebounds for the entirety of the competition.
- Both feet must be behind the 3-point arc at the release of the ball for the shot to be legal and count towards the participant’s score.
- Each participant is allowed 2 attempts (Round 1 and Round 2), both for a 45 second period.
- The highest score for each participant will be their final score.
- The IMREC Staff will announce the winners based the final scores
This will be a swipeable event for WellU participants!!